Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rafi
Jayden
Cobane
Wheeler
8 posters

Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Sift
    Sift
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Re: Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Post by Sift Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Nalladar wrote:Sift if back peddle any faster you may experience time traval. farao

Hey, that's totally what I meant!

Give me a few minutes to dig through my writing folder and I can show you past examples: I do use 'disgustingly' in that fashion. I'll reconsider my choice of words in the future, I suppose, if only for clarity's sake.
    Jayden
    Jayden
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)

Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Re: Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Post by Jayden Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 am

Sift wrote:I promise that's really not what I meant at all. I used 'Disgustingly' more as synonymous with 'shockingly', as in 'most people probably don't expect so long an app process.' That doesn't mean it's anything more than a perfectly reasonable period of time.

Even if you meant 'shockingly long' i don't equate that to being 'perfectly reasonable.'

Am i supposed to read 'shockingly long' as 'perfectly reasonable'?

It's 12:36 and I'm too tired to think anymore at this point. Sleep

Wheeler wrote:Three weeks is more than fair.. Shows you are interested in quality over quantity.

/Smiles. Quality over quantity has been our number one priority since we transferred to Velen in January 2007. Oh wait, except for that one time when we went out on a limb and said 'What the hell, let's invite this mage to the guild' and that was Raizmor, ladies and gentleman. Screaming purple crayon obscenities on Netherspite in Kara won't get you an invite, but we were that desperate for a mage. Sometimes you get lucky.
    Sift
    Sift
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Sift Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:00 am

Jayden wrote:

Even if you meant 'shockingly long' i don't equate that to being 'perfectly reasonable.'

Am i supposed to read 'shockingly long' as 'perfectly reasonable'?

People don't always expect what ends up being reasonable, hence they can be shocked regardless of the reasonableness of the request. I think that works. I haven't gotten a proper night's sleep in a week, and even then my sleep schedule is 100% backwards, so I may not be speaking English. I read some posts I made last night on another forum, and they're well on their way to being an entirely new language.
    Kuze
    Kuze
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Kuze Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 am

Jayden wrote:Screaming purple crayon obscenities

Is this a generational thing ..... cause I don't get it. Wink
    Wheeler
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Wheeler Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am

Kuze wrote:
    Jayden wrote:Screaming purple crayon obscenities

Is this a generational thing ..... cause I don't get it. Wink

Sounds almost as funny as my buddy yelling "Two Scoops" at me yesterday for no reason. I still don't get it..

Onyinyechi - Resto Shaman - WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Ughh

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 am

I do vouch for wheeler.. after this weekend u come and do your work:P... i don't vouch for ppl unless there a good bud and i know there worth it.. all i know is ony made months of raids for no progress becuase of ppl so he is worth it. But boy u let me down ill hunt u down:P
    Wheeler
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Wheeler Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am

I am having zero luck with this app.. Sorry about last night the power ended up going out and didn't come back until a few minutes ago. Kinda glad I came back early from camping that was a damn nasty storm.
    Wheeler
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Wheeler Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to take a quick second to thank you for considering me as a prospective member of your wonderful guild. Sadly I am going to have to respectfully withdraw my application.

I've decided to take a short break from WoW until Cata hits. Once again thank you and I do hope when I decide to play again if you are in the market for players you will consider me again.

Onyin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm