Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Multi tank class

Rhum
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Multi tank class Empty Multi tank class

Post by Rhum Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:13 am

Your age:

BattleTag: Rhumples#1179

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Feralbarrel/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Rhumy/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Rhumpette/simple
    World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/1zlu0s0.jpg

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  
    any day/everyday

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Omen, Weakauras, xperl and dbm

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    MMO-champ forums mainly often times i'll look at EJ and theory craft with my friends from unrivaled.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    14/14M Soo 13/13 ToT mainly i have raided all contents and cleared all contents in content except a few select bosses

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving your current one?
    Tempest (currently us 143 was us 80 when i took my break) left to take a break during SoO joined Unrivaled (currently us 98) when i came back as a fill in to tank for them on carries of H SoO carrying 5-6 players a run even after 6.0 haven't joined what i would call a real raid guild since MoP released instead helped Unrivaled gain a head start tanking cms and heroics for them.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I'm looking for a raid guild thats doing more than 1 or 2 heroic bosses and is on the cutting edge more than the pugs i seem to find myself in. also it would be cool to play with people i consider friends of mine and have known since wrath days

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Friend, Leyl

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? i find myself competative and i mainly am competing against everyone as a tank i compete against dps in the raid and other tanks in the world. i'm constantly trying new ways to kill things trying different talents Ect.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
     Well my name is Andy i'm from Rochester, NY. i work doing HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) after 3 years with my company i have become the top selling technician for my company by selling almost $120,000 in equipment in less than 3 month which is 3 times more than the next guy. which is kind of a testament to my competitive nature.
     i am also a big theory crafter i think i've changed my gear set up about 20 times now since the xpac on each of my toons. and i like to keep up on all tank classes since i do actually play them all i have a monk and dk both in the works for lvl'ing for next tier.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< no my mommy taught me to cross stitch. best would be i did couples swing dancing with an x of mine
    Aurassarr
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Multi tank class Empty Re: Multi tank class

Post by Aurassarr Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:57 am

Hi rumple
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:42 am

Hey Rumple, Thanks for the app I'll look everything over and get back to you asap.
    Rhum
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Rhum Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:30 pm

if anyone logged friday nights normal run i was in there with you all i'd like to see the logs as well for self improvement
    Rafi
    Rafi
    Level 52 Warrior
    Level 52 Warrior

Post by Rafi Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Ah ha! I was wondering if you were the other tank from last night. Good luck with your app!
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Hey Rumple, We're currently not looking for a full time tank for our progression group, so we're going to pass on your app. Best of luck in your future gaming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am