Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gesen - Enhancement Shaman

gesen
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Gesen - Enhancement Shaman Empty Gesen - Enhancement Shaman

Post by gesen Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Your age:29

BattleTag: Gesen#1849

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Gesen/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:none

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/4763/

available all week .

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Elvui, enhprio, some type of boss mod

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?  Totemspot and any boss website, noxxic seems to stay uptodate these days.

What previous raid experience do you have? : I have raided every tier from Naxx till now, at point in time I was doing active progression be it with a good guild or shitty guild, most noteable kills have been
    Wotlk
    0- light Yogg (T-10)
    25 H-LK 22 july 2010
    Cata
    killed everything eventually.
    was a raidleader for Aegis of fire during DS, got us a 1st week 15% kill.. nothing to brag about but it was my first time RLing

difw - did it for whitney

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?:
    MAR 09 - OCT 09 Suffer - Disbanded

OCT 09 - MAR 11 DIFW - kicked in T-11 Poor performance no versatility to play other classes

DEC 11 - MAR 13 AOF - Guild eventually fell apart, was a bleeding raiders faster then I could stop the bleeding.

MAR 13-APR 13 AOF/BTM - I decided on a whim during the bleeding to merge between two guilds, we got 3 extra kills and started strong then I lost 2-3 DPS in about 10 mins on a monday night, I pretty much through in the towel, I was mentally exhausted and I was no longer having fun raiding in and being in charge

MAR 13 - OCT 13 DIFW- So the GM needed some folks and asked if I would come play with them again with the current status of my guild I told them yes if everything bolo'd which it did. I went to thrall and cleared TOT and H-nazgrim there was a mutiny between GM and CO-gm I went with the GM because I hate backstabbing fucks.

OCT 13 - NOV 13 - ARCH DRUID, I  have some friends that raid over here and decided to come try it out, I was a better damage dealer then these guys prior to the merge so you know lets try right.. for some reason I just could not hang no matter how much I tried. I have no clue what it was, I think I was mentally just burnt out more then anything. Yes I agree that skill plays into specs so much more then gear, but when you start fallign 3-5 to 7 i levels below people you are going to fall behind if you are all playing at the same calibur.

JAN 13 - PRESENT DIFW - My buddie kojie and jay asked me to come raid with them one last time.. I said sure why not, I had put down the game for good and had never planned on looking back, but I love raiding and I love raiding with friends. Here I am being told my numbers are not good enough and I have terrible raid awareness. But those are the only explanations I have gotten.. I know parsing numbers are low even compared to similar kill times.. I not sure why this is the only think I might be able to make sense of is not having an H-WF AOC compared to other ENH shamans.

How did you find us : Cobane contacted me.  

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? I love competing against myself, if I got an upgrade all my numbers should be higher the next week, what can I do to close gaps. If anyone here is military, I can explain better what I do in the civilian world and who I work for it will make better sense.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I have been playing ENH for a very long time. I have found very few enh shamans to be competetive, Purge, Malioh, felocity, Kanda, are all the top ones that really come to mind... I am sure there are plenty others out there just as good, those are the ones that I consider some of the best that I constantly try and talk to and learn more from. Or I even look to see if there is some way I can see why there damage breakdowns are different, better, or worse then my own. I am competitive in everything I do from work, army life, to this. I love this class and always try to bring my a game..
    I'm gonna die to stupid shit it happens we all make mistakes, sometimes I have my off days, please by all means sit me I understand.. But dont criticize me when its AOE damage and I do not get healed enough... I have HS, heal, and every defensive CD keybound.. But this was all this last expansion..

I also have a fucked sense of humor from 9/11 jokes to anything that makes fun of stereotypes.

from your average rate of kills, this guild honestly feels like a great fit.
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Gesen - Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Gesen - Enhancement Shaman

Post by Vesper Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey Gesen, First of all thanks for the app. Just looking over random logs you have, everything seems to look pretty good, proper uptimes, survivability looked very good in the logs I looked at. One thing I really do like is that even though like you said your Median Percentile Ranks are a bit low. You have steadily improved on them every week, which is a big plus.

So from looking at all this I do think you'd be a good fit in Shade of Arrows so we'd like to offer you a trial. We can do this cross realm at first, currently we are on break until 6.0 hits (probably Oct 14) and once it does we will back in action. Smile
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:30 pm

WHAT!? No mention of Dimira. A shame. Mind you, she's the most consistent of the parsing Enhancement Shamans, though the other names are no slouches either.

Cobane misses my Enhancement. Historically speaking, just stay alive and the damage will come. Don't be that Shaman who says, lolIgotrez.
    gesen
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by gesen Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:58 am

I do not even know Dimira is, I really ahve never even heard of the name.
    Clips
    Clips
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Clips Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:49 am

We're going to pass on this application due to scheduling conflicts. Best of luck in WoD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am