Sonycfu - 578 Brewmaster Monk

Sonycboom
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Sonycfu - 578 Brewmaster Monk

Post by Sonycboom on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 am

Your age: 18

BattleTag: Sonyc#1259

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Sonycfu/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Supersonyc/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Sonyc/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Smorf/advanced Guardian druid I'm gonna play in WoD maybe

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/384721/latest/#boss=0
    Not as many parses as I'd like but it shows a small bit.

Screenshot of your UI:

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  
    Any day other than Friday/Saturday.

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    I use a multitude of addons currently, most important one being Weak Auras.
    I use Weak Auras to track my trinket procs, current avoidance, raid mechanics (Like crawler mine fixates and paragons amber), shuffle and stagger, vengeance, and elusive brew. As well as external cooldowns and raid cooldowns that are currently on me.
    My next most impacting addon would be Shadowed Unit Frames. I use Shadowed Unit Frames to manage my chi and my current health. I use LUI for my screen layout, bartender for bar positioning, vuhdo for raid frames and healing,

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I dont really use many but some that I do would be Icy Veins and MMO-Champions forums

What previous raid experience do you have? Not quite extensive as I'd like it to be.
    I started in WoTLK and started raiding in ICC. 11/12h 10 9/12h 25. Quit in Cata for real life issues, came back in FL and got 1/7h 25 with my guild and went into DS to get 7/8n before my computer exploded in a cool fiery display. I rebuilt it stronger and better and faster and came back in ToT to my not-so alive guild in the middle and got 3/13h. I switched servers in SoO and now I'm 14/14h SoO on my warrior, 11/14h on my monk.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    I've always really been on Medivh. I joined Acid Burn when I started and stayed with them for about 6 years and recently left for a guild called Chosen. Left Chosen due to lack of raids at the time, going 3-4 weeks without raiding. I joined Gag Reflex on Dark Iron and left them due to petty drama that I didn't want to be apart of. Currently trialing (on my warrior) for Project Casual on Haomarush.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I'm interested in top end progression, and I heard a girls voice in the mumble. I think this is destiny.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    I met Cobane during a Challenge Mode group.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?
    I'm very competitive. I even do competitive CM times, and I'm currently US top 9, world top 30 brewmaster for them. Depending on what I'm playing I usually compete with others. If I'm playing a DPS class I try and compete with the rest of the raid. If I'm playing a tank class I try to compete with myself a bit as well to see how far I can push my capabilities and how I can maximize my output, HPS wise and DPS wise.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    My name is Jacob, I'm from Florida. All the crazy things you hear on the news is true and I have punched a shark in the face with my foot. I like to joke around in a very satirical kinda way. While I'm playing WoW I like to have fun and do the best I can in whatever I do, in raids I like to maximize my output and seeing big numbers always makes me feel good. I like to do things fast paced and very competitively.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    Blue
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Re: Sonycfu - 578 Brewmaster Monk

Post by Cobane on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:08 am

Accepted to trial.

Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 am

This guy is going to be a fine padawan learner.
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:43 am

Well after seeing how you do in a raiding environment and your attitude in mumble, everything thing looks pretty good. Lots of good parses and good survivability. Trial passed. Welcome to Shade.

Last edited by Vesper on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rafi
    Level 52 Warrior
    Level 52 Warrior

Post by Rafi on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Congrats!
    savedya
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by savedya on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:49 pm

If sonyc were an eskimo's house he'd be sonygloo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 29, 2017 8:29 am