Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

579 dps warrior

danchi23
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

579 dps warrior Empty 579 dps warrior

Post by danchi23 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Your age:22

BattleTag:dan24#1241

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Lokil/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Kryptnotic/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jj7sme6pr5n6nt2v/details/46/

Screenshot of your UI: For some reason, I cant post my photo. But its the basic UI with all my action bar placed the way I want. Using a few macro and all the rest off my spell are binded on my mouse or special keys on my keybord. No clicking at all! haha!

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and most of the time Sunday.

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM, Tell me When.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I always want to keep my self updated on my class to become better every day. So I read a lot of forum, watch some youtube video and I use some website like noxxic and maxdps.

What previous raid experience do you have? Ive been playing wow since BC. Always been a pve guy. Raided all the raids in BC exepte the 2 last one, Black Temple and SUnwell. Raid Wotlk as well. Did all the raid and stopped around the 4th boss in ICC. AFter that I lost my account because of my email lost. Didn't played Cata and started back a new account for MoP. I now have 11/14h exp in SoO. But I know most of the strat the the last 3 boss.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Ive been raiding with synergy in BC and Woltk. Left them because they switched server and I wanted to stay with my rlf.(they are not playing anymore). STarted my own guild in MoP with rlf and they quitted after normal Garosh kill. So I then joined Ultimatum and I helped them get through SoO heroic to Thok. AFter that a lot of good raiders left the guild because to be honest, no one like the raid leader. SO here I am, looking for a fresh start for the end of this xpac and WoD.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Seeing a guild that is ranked in us guild and servers is telling every one that wants to join that you guys are structured and are good players. And that's what im looking for. A guild that will progress quick and having fun playing the game. I think I can be a good player for you guys progression in WoD.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Recruiting Forum.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? Yes I am competitive by nature. I played sport all my life and im still playing. Ive been a hockey players since im 4 years old so to be honest, I always wanted to be the best haha! Either competiting against me or others, I was looking to be the best or beat the best. Its the samething in gamming. I always want to improve more and more every day and achieve something that I have set my mind to. True competitor are not quitters and that's why I like playing sport and gamming. There is always competition each time I lace up my skate or getting rdy for a Raid.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): So here is a little bit of my personal life. Im 22 years old, full time student in accounting and full time hockey player for my University. Working during the day on summertime so im always available at night. And during WInter, I play hockey on weekends so again, always available at night. About the gamming part, ive been playing wow since im 14 years old. Always like that game. I like getting up in the morning and telling my self that we will down some bosses tonight! haha! Im also a good in-game person. Im not gonna troll any one, very calm guy but also like to have fun with others on vent. So its up to you guys now haha! I hope my English writhing will not scared you all cause im French Canadian. I can perfectly speak it tho. Im just bad when it comes to writt!

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< No

I hope to meet you all soon!

Cheers!
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

579 dps warrior Empty Re: 579 dps warrior

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Thank you for the app. The melee officers will review it and get back to you shortly!
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 pm

So I have a few questions:

Why arms over Fury?

Why was your DPS so low on Iron Juggernaut?

Can you raid tonight at 8 EST?

Could you come in for a Mumble interview before that time?
    danchi23
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by danchi23 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Yes I can raid tonight. Also for my furry spec, I still need to work on it a little bit but my off hand wep is bad. I gotta change it. I rerolled a warrior late in the xpac but im very comfortable playing both specc. I just have to pick up my furry dps then everything should be good.
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Add BlizzardPls#1178. Can you come in for a mumble interview?
    danchi23
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by danchi23 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:58 pm

yes I can
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm