Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

580 F DK App

CodyG-Descension
    CodyG-Descension
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

580 F DK App Empty 580 F DK App

Post by CodyG-Descension Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:20 am

Your age: 18

BattleTag: Exhilaration#1871

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Descensi%C3%B8n/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/P%C3%A4rmesan/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses: Forthcoming (working on them)

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/7AFBhpw

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): Everyday anytime

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM, Skada, GTFO, Reforgelite

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Mostly Icyveins

What previous raid experience do you have? i've cleared past raids on heroic in current content, currently 11/14H with a 5% P4 H garrosh wipe

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Super Weenie Hut Jr. they decided to stop doing heroics to gear alts nd only run 10m normal

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? To have fun, to further progress in raiding, to raid in WoD, and i like the environment of the guild nad the people in it, i like being able to joke around with people and be serious when need be

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? i Found you guys on openraid by signing up for garrosh and talking to Twochainz

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? i don't really compete with anyone other than trying to beat my past dps on fights

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I am pretty laid back, i don't care what people say about me or tell me, im open to any advice, i like to joke around a lot run stuff, help others, nd be serious when needed, i enjoy helping people get their cm gear if needed, i'm down to level alts and i'd probbly buy someone aa 90 boost if i was super bored, i think i'd get along with everyone

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< GF would cross stitch my balls to my ass so naah
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

580 F DK App Empty Re: 580 F DK App

Post by Just Ian Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks for applying. We will review your application and get back to you ASAP!
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 pm

I have a bunch of questions about your app I'd like you to answer:

-Why are you specced into Roiling Blood?
    -Why are you specced into Runic Empowerment?
    -Why are you specced into Death Siphon?
    -Why aren't you playing Unholy rather than 2H frost?

CodyG-Descension wrote:Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/7AFBhpw

-Do you use any external tracking addons to make trinket procs, disease uptimes, optimal Soul Reaper usage, KM procs, and the like easier to see?

CodyG-Descension wrote:What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Mostly Icyveins

-Why do you use mostly Icy Veins? Why not resources such as Elitist Jerks, theorycrafters, Acherus Chat, etc.?
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Additionally, if you can, please add BlizzardPls#1178 to BattleTag. I'd like to run a flex with you to see how you do.
    savedya
    savedya
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by savedya Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Banzad has a do boner from all of these dks applying.
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:06 pm

You know it Savedya bb.
    CodyG-Descension
    CodyG-Descension
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by CodyG-Descension Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm specced into rolling blood and death siphon atm cause i was farming in the vale, and runic empowerment because i found it to be more of a benefit to me, if you have any advice for me i'm willing to listen in mumble, i normally use death pact nd plague leech though, nd i am 2H frost because the play style of unholy is kind of weird for me, i played it in cata nd vowed to never do it again, but im willing to lern how to play unholy instead of blood, nd icyveins is all i have used in a while, im open to using other sites, but i usually talk to dk's higher up than me and get some advice, and i don't us any external aaaddons, i normally keep my dots up all the time aand SR when available, any aaddons you suggest i use i'm open to download em aand sit in mumble with you anad figure stuff out nd test some stuff, i added you on btag, but can't flex atm, im about to go downtown with gf to donate some stuff before we move, hear from ya ain a few. thanks for reviewing the app
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:37 pm

We can do the flex later. I'm at work anyway right now. I highly suggest using Destiny Softworks, Elitist Jerks, and Acherus Chat. I also highly suggest switching unholy. I'll work with all of this with you if you'd like.

I'd like to do the flex with you before we make a decision on whether a trial should be offered. I'll try to find some time to do one with you at some point.
    CodyG-Descension
    CodyG-Descension
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by CodyG-Descension Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:57 pm

alright sounds good, i'd need to work on unholy because i have 0 idea with what to do with it, but thank you for taking the time to help me and i'll talk to you soon man, have a a nice day at work.
    Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Zombie240 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:47 pm

CodyG-Descension wrote:I'm specced into rolling blood and death siphon atm cause i was farming in the vale, and runic empowerment because i found it to be more of a benefit to me, if you have any advice for me i'm willing to listen in mumble, i normally use death pact nd plague leech though, nd i am 2H frost because the play style of unholy is kind of weird for me, i played it in cata nd vowed to never do it again, but im willing to lern how to play unholy instead of blood, nd icyveins is all i have used in a while, im open to using other sites, but i usually talk to dk's higher up than me and get some advice, and i don't us any external aaaddons, i normally keep my dots up all the time aand SR when available, any aaddons you suggest i use i'm open to download em aand sit in mumble with you anad figure stuff out nd test some stuff, i added you on btag, but can't flex atm, im about to go downtown with gf to donate some stuff before we move, hear from ya ain a few. thanks for reviewing the app

I think your "a" key is borked
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:52 pm

This app is declined/on hold. Descension will not have very stable internet until the 26th, and it's a bad idea to have him trial currently. I'll revisit him and the app on the 26th, as well as do a proper Flex test with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am