Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

580 10/14 Heroic Disc

Doebpriest
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

580 10/14 Heroic Disc Empty 580 10/14 Heroic Disc

Post by Doebpriest Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Your age:18

BattleTag:Jordan#1157

Armory Link of Main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Doeb/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

World of Logs/WMO Parses:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f661yuli458kq57g/ We run 3 disc in our healing comp so the logs may look sketchy.

Screenshot of your UI:https://imgur.com/NvPiKiV

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): I can make every day of the week.

What add-ons do you rely on most? Weak Aura's VEM Are my main one's I don't use healing raidframes instead I macro all my abilities into mouseovers.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Howtopriest.com

What previous raid experience do you have? I havent raided untill 5.4 but I cleared 12/12 ICC, 1/8 Heroic DS And 10/14 H SoO

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I was in brewtown but they switched 10 man and broke up. Then I was in Disillusioned which leadership was terrible in.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I'm looking for a guild with a solid roster that progresses through current tier quickly and seeing that your number one on the realm I figured I could find that here.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? My friend told me about yall "Meatyfist"

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? I always try to push myself to be better at my class and try to excel more than other players.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):I enjoy computer games I always have been a big athlete I play alot of basketball and socializing is kinda my thing I hope i could bring fun to the raid enviroment in a way to keep the raid enviroment serious but still fun Razz.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< Whats a girlfriend.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

580 10/14 Heroic Disc Empty Re: 580 10/14 Heroic Disc

Post by Darka Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 pm

We will take a look at your app and get back with you shortly.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Declined

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am