Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Neflian 580 shadow priest

neflian
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Neflian 580 shadow priest Empty Neflian 580 shadow priest

Post by neflian Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:43 am

Your age: 26

BattleTag: chompsta#1186

Armory Link of Main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Neflian/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Demonox/advanced (576 prot warrior, 550 arms 550 fury pvp)

World of Logs/WMO Parses: talked with tenebrus, will be sending these by tomorrow night, currently dont have any

Screenshot of your UI:  https://imgur.com/VijMD5L

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  all of the days mentioned

What add-ons do you rely on most? healbot, and weak auras

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? howtopriest.com, and zachex(shadow priest in blood legion)

What previous raid experience do you have? i have raided end game content from khara-sunwell(while getting Hand of A'dal) all of wrath, skipped cata due to deploying with the army, i played all of mop pre tot(none of tot due to family issues) and now i have done 10/14(3% wipe on thok)

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? i was in lusting on trash on cho'gall, i left that guild due to the overall attitudes of the members, they had the elitest attitude that makes most end game guilds, douches.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I would like to be a part of a top 50 us guild again, i was the gm of one in bc, i like the atmosphere, the sense of accomplishment, the ability to say hey i did it and im one of the first. i dont just play games because its a game i play games because i want to excel at them. i feel that SoA would be a great fit for me

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? forum, tenebrus left a post on my shadow priest

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? I am very competitive with others, i love seeing other shadow priests, if they beat me i love learning, i can take criticism very well, i love learning everything that i dont yet know, nothing is beyond your reach if you just ask for the information, however information is useless if you dont retain what that which is given.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I am 26 years old, i have deployed twice to Iraq, both for over 13 months. I have been in the army for 6 years i was active for 4 now i am reserves. I own two successful construction companies in florida(North west florida). I am engaged, intend on getting married next year hopefully(depends on how successful the business is). My fiancee plays wow with me, however she is not as focused on the end game as i am, she is more of a tralalala type of player. I have been playing video games since i was about 5 years old. we were the first family in our area to receive a block buster gold card. My favorite console games would have to be(in this order) ps1- azure dream, castlevania symphony of the night, final fantasy 7,8,9 legend of mana, legend of dragoon . n64 Harvest moon, mario 64, conkers bad fur day ps2- final fantasy 10. xbox(360) assassins creed 2(romulus ftw) final fantasy 13, black ops( golden ak47u on 10 with rapid fire aka SPIN TO WIN) i have played many pc games i.e diablo 1 2 3( held the #1 smiter for us west for 3 years, the 1 40 gcs and the 5 20 sc were unstoppable) tried run escape but couldnt get into it, big big fan of LOL, looooove me some mordekaiser and caitlyn, although i must say tigerstance udyr is absolutely retarded, he makes lee sin his little bitch. I played sc2 for quite sometime, i mostly played toss, sometimes terran, i would duo with my buddy while he played zerg. rushing voids while he held off with lings. anyways thats enough about me if you wanna know more im gonna need your A/S/L ;D <----winky face

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<  If by "cross-stitching" you mean sexual relations, then yes!
    Fabled
    Fabled
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Neflian 580 shadow priest Empty Re: Neflian 580 shadow priest

Post by Fabled Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 pm

hey thanks for the app! well be reviewing it and get back to you soon!
    neflian
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by neflian Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 am

sadly oque was shit this week so i could only get logs for garrosh :/ i apologize if these aren't sufficient for you guys. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z18783ttf3ixt17x/details/18/

Also just bought a new graphics card so getting used to things looking better :O.

Last edited by neflian on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    TwoTrainz
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by TwoTrainz Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 am

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your ians ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    TwoTrainz
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by TwoTrainz Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your Cobanesヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    TwoTrainz
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by TwoTrainz Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:13 am

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your Rageworks' ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Fabled
    Fabled
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Fabled Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 am

id really like to run an lfr boss or something with yea to see your dmg and know the situation.
    neflian
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by neflian Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi fabled I get off at 4:30 PM central standard time, when would be a good time for you? We could do a flex raid.
    Fabled
    Fabled
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Fabled Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 pm

sure add fabled#1181
    neflian
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by neflian Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm

i added you, if you are online i got off early due to weather.
    Fabled
    Fabled
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Fabled Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 pm

going to offer a trial. I played and chatted with him in mumble. seems promising. Chad let me know what you think. I told him id chat with you before raid.
    xzand
    xzand
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by xzand Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:45 am

Looks to me like this application is closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 am