Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

575 Bear Tank

Wildspirit
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

575 Bear Tank Empty 575 Bear Tank

Post by Wildspirit Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:03 am

Your age: 35

BattleTag:Wildspirit#1947

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Wildspirit/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Muramasma/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: none currently at the moment, due to me having others who were doing it and then decided to bail out, now that being said, there my be some logs for a while ago posted up, but I'm not to sure if they are there or not still

Screenshot of your UI: http://tinypic.com/r/zlwyvm/8

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  I am available all those days and times, it works well for me

What add-ons do you rely on most? i currently use, DBM, recount, skada, omen, reforgelite

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? theincbear.com , MMO champion forums, iceyviens, noxxic, can i add my own brain as an ETC, ETC? Razz

What previous raid experience do you have? I have been raiding since classic wow until now, both normal and heroic content since Wrath both 10's and 25 mans

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I have been apart of my own guilds, i ran them for 9 years up until now, i started really late in MoP and tried to rebuild and finish the current tier, but it is just far to late to find people of exceptional talent thus people started leaving, but my guilds that I was part of was only Malevolence and my current one Clockwork Orange

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

to find a good friendly guild to settle down in , relax and just raid as a raider and not have to worry about guild dynamics as well as wanting to finish the content in a semi early easy fashion. I'm tired of having to deal with people who are not in it for the long haul, i just want to enjoy the game again, ya know.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? I was approached by your recruitment officer i believe after he saw a post of mine on the general forums.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? oh dear lord yes, i am my own worst critic, i am always striving to improve myself in every situation.I am amways micro-managing my stats and crunching numbers to become the best i can be also as a tank and i can rival most current dps in my current gear , i guess its more a friendly competition at that point i guess.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

I think I would be a decent fit here just do to my nature and raid experience I can bring, I am exceptionally raid aware as well as quick on reaction times, totally open to constructive crititism, I'm laid back and not worried about loot what so ever, it is a factor of time that will eventually come. i'm also pretty decent at my class and can pull off or have pulled off a few feats in the past, be it on my druid or warrior tank.

as an added note, i was in your mumble before talking to a few of you before hand, i believe you said everything sounded good but you needed me to finish this app, so i did, i know it has a been a few days since then,my apologies, been super busy IRL.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< nah, single and loving it ^__^
    Dõuglas
    Dõuglas
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

575 Bear Tank Empty Re: 575 Bear Tank

Post by Dõuglas Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Hey there Wildspirit. Just a quick question. Why are you using haste gems and reforging haste?
    oh and find an old log. You put in the app. the burden of proof is on you buddy. Find a log or make a new one.
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Not seeing any keybinds other than the default on your UI. Are ye a clicker?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks for applying, but no logs = no review.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:39 am