Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2

Abruek
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2 Empty Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2

Post by Abruek Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

You guys do not have a policy about reapplication, so I fixed the mistake I made and got a log to review.

Your age: 17

BattleTag: GreaSeMonKey#1681

Armory Link of Main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Abruek/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: (Not sure if note worthy) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Abruuek/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4lrz0glvkekyvlbl/

Screenshot of your UI: http://puu.sh/8f2oz.jpg

List the days you are raid available: Sun - Sat 7-12pm EST

What add-ons do you rely on most?: I rely on Click Grid Sets mostly because it allows me to easily cleanse the targets, and flash of light when lucidity pops for extra Holy Lights. Also DBM for boss timers ect.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I take peeks at IcyVeins and Noxxic every once in a while, though they may not be very accurate, I just look to see what other players are building towards and try it out a little.

What previous raid experience do you have?: I started raiding in Cataclysm and ended up 4/8H back in Dragon Soul. I stop then started back in a little ways into ToT and ended up 11/12 Normal to do guild issues, and now I am settled in at 9/14H SoO.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I left my first guild after MoP hit because everyone in it stopped playing or caring about raiding, second guild I was in denied me a spot over a friend, then they quit playing for the new Final Fantasy, and the current one I'm in now I plan on leaving because the motivation levels are too low for my liking/ everyone is bored of SoO already.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?: I would like to join Shade of Arrows to have a foot into the later content that I would like to reach "The last five bosses I have yet to see, I would like to", and not going to lie about it but I would truthfully like to be able to full clear with a guild and acquire more experience with other players on how they do their strategies rather than the cookie cutter ones most guilds use.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?: I posted an advertisement applications to the Guild Recruitment section of the Blizzard forums (Not sure if it was one of your officers or not.), and I was referred to here by them.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?: I'm competitive to the point of where things are still fun to do, and I like to push myself so that I may be up to par with other healers to generally increase total output of healing.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I live in a small town in Massachusetts, there isn't a whole lot about me but I do quite enjoy being about and around on nice days and relaxing. I truly enjoy playing computer games with other people, like LoL or any Cooperative game. I have a absolutely massive family where on holidays there are almost one hundred people there with only my father's side of the family.
    Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2 Empty Re: Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2

Post by Zombie240 Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Did you mean to log an entire night of raiding? All that's in that log is 1 normal pull >_>
    Abruek
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2 Empty Re: Greetings, Holy Paladin Looking for a Home! V2

Post by Abruek Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Zombie240 wrote:Did you mean to log an entire night of raiding? All that's in that log is 1 normal pull >_>

Yeah, I only had that single boss available to me due to lock-outs, and I sure as hell wasn't going to run a ToT or Flex log by you guys.

Last edited by Abruek on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Well, in that 1 log you provided. You only used Avenging Wrath once, you didn't use Guardian of the Ancient Kings at all, only used your Divine Plea twice, no Divine Favor..., Holy Avenger twice.

-- Never mind. Just saw that this was just a wipe. Probably due to your lack of CD usage.

And the same UI, so I am going to assume that you are still a clicker.

Abruek
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Abruek Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Tenebrus wrote:Well, in that 1 log you provided. You only used Avenging Wrath once, you didn't use Guardian of the Ancient Kings at all, only used your Divine Plea twice, no Divine Favor..., Holy Avenger twice.

-- Never mind. Just saw that this was just a wipe. Probably due to your lack of CD usage.

And the same UI, so I am going to assume that you are still a clicker.

The run was not very successful from many points, I do admit to not using many of my CD's because I was told to hold onto them until told to use them(Which you can see didn't happen often). The first casualty was booted out because of multiple instances of standing in the desecrates, the second was a frost DK that tried to pull an add off the tank but ended up pulling one with four stacks on it. As for the UI I haven't worked in getting the binding set up yet for major CDs.
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I suggest getting some actual logs from whatever runs that you do this week.
    Abruek
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Abruek Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 am

Tenebrus wrote:I suggest getting some actual logs from whatever runs that you do this week.

I'll get on that as soon as I can.

Edit: I got into a full PuG for 25m SoO, I was accidentally running logs for a day straight so I don't have Immerseus on there due to log length, but I have protectors and Norushen. (This was a very, very rickety PuG).
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kad6t3r2v8119dto/

I'll work to get logs for later bosses if needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:11 am