Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application

Atrxx
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application Empty Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application

Post by Atrxx Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:12 am

Your age: 22

BattleTag: Atx#1890

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Attx/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Mxz/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Attxx/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Attxx/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Atrxx/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: None

Screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/cf5Ef63.jpg

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): All

What add-ons do you rely on most? I use very few addons -- DBM (Boss timers are useful), OmniCC (Second overlay for CD's), Recount, Tidy plates (Like visually better than normal UI)

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I use modern theory crafting websites and forums such as Elitist Jerks, Tankspot, Noxxic, and Icy-veins, as well as various blogs by current high end raiders, and often do a lot of my own theory crafting as well

What previous raid experience do you have?
    My raid experience is as follows: Note all content was completed in its respective expansion

Burning Crusade - All of Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, and Zul'Aman. Parts of SSC and BT.

Wrath of the Lich King - All of Naxxarams 10/25, Eye of Eternity 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 3 drakes 10/25, Ulduar 10 (Pre nerf), Trial of the Crusader 10/25 Heroic, ICC 10/25 (Pre nerf)

Cataclysm - All of Baradin Hold, Basion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, Dragonsoul. (All 10/25 and normal)

Mists of Pandaria - Siege of Orgrimmar 10/25 (9/14 Heroic)

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?  I left my last raiding guild since I was tired of the Mists of Pandaria expansion and content. I thought both the class mechanics and raiding content was fairly dry and uninteresting.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? While I do not currently enjoy Mists of Pandaria very much, I am definitely looking for a competent, strong, and consistent raid team for Warlords of Draenor. I left my last raiding guild since I was tired of the Mists of Pandaria expansion and content. I thought both the class mechanics and raiding content was fairly dry and uninteresting. I am currently looking for a core raid spot in a WoD Mythic guild, and am open to playing a wide variety of classes -- although I'd prefer a mage, but I'm not limited to just a mage! If the raid needs other classes I'm open to playing them -- I have most classes 90 or 80+.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Gurblow posted on my forum post that was LF WoD guild.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? I am absolutely competitive by nature, and compete both against myself and others. I am always striving to improve myself and my play, and I absolutely do not possess and ego or attitude that ignores mistakes and hinders learning. Additionally, I love to compete against other players. I have both Gladiator and Hero of the Horde/Alliance achievements, and only play multiplayer games since competition is what drives me.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I'm currently a 22 year old student at University of Michigan studying Neuroscience. I don't always have a lot of time to game -- but when I do I like to play with serious, talented, and dedicated players, so I'm looking to join a guild that is well established and already has a fair amount of Heroic content down for the current expansion. While I do not currently enjoy Mists of Pandaria very much, I am definitely looking for a competent, strong, and consistent raid team for Warlords of Draenor.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< I used to, but I stopped going after we broke up because the dumb bitch I was dating couldn't sew to save her life.
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application Empty Re: Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application

Post by Tenebrus Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:35 am

You're apping with for your Resto Druid, but your screenshot is of a mage.
    Atrxx
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application Empty Re: Attx 561 Restoration Druid -- WoD Application

Post by Atrxx Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 am

Tenebrus wrote:You're apping with for your Resto Druid, but your screenshot is of a mage.

In the application I said that I'd ideally like to play a mage in WoD -- But am open to playing other classes if needed. I don't raid much in this current expansion, but when I was active the druid was my the character I PvE'd on so I listed it as my main.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks for your app! Our healing officers will be with you soon.
    Oromiselda
    Oromiselda
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Oromiselda Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:10 am

I'll check out logs when I get home, sucks on a phone. My only issue is essentially wed be trailing you as a healer then you'd swap to whatever and you may completely suck at it. That doesn't mean no but that'd be up to Cobane and ultimately the ranged officers to decide on. On a side note I went to Western Michigan for two years and live about 20 min from Detroit. Go blue.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 am

This app seems like a long shot because of the low ilvl and hoops needed to be jumped through before a full evaluation can happen.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am

I am sorry but we are going to have to Decline you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am